Volunteers are an integral part of our organization and we are proud to hold a strong base of more than 1500 volunteers. As a small organization, we rely heavily on our volunteers. Volunteers are not required to have prior experience but we do require them to be dedicated and efficient.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]
- Corporate Bazaar- Organizations host a sales event by having our students and staff visit their respective offices where we sell products made by the students themselves.
- Volunteer- organizations support by involving their staff in assisting educators in the classrooms for a period of time or for any annual events hosted by the Center.
- Corporate Fun Days- Fun day for our students by taking them out to the movies, an arcade, arrange a picnic; or conduct games and activities at their respective offices.
- Employment and Training Opportunities- to foster inclusion in the workplace, organizations employ students from the Center or conduct hands on training sessions for our students.
- Hosting Events- Corporates host various events for the Center such as the students’ end of term party, Christmas and Iftar parties for the students and their families.
Explore a Career at SNF
There are jobs- and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by ambitious and motivated people day in and day out. That’s the kind of work you can expect here at SNF. Sounds interesting? Come Join Us!
SNF is currently looking for:
Female Special Educator
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- 1-2 years experience
Send your cv to [email protected]
Shop a little, Help a lot!
Our students are a talented bunch, and we have our very own brand, “it’s Handmade”, to prove it to you. The aim of the shop is to provide our students with perceptual, cognitive, emotional, intellectual and aesthetic growth besides improving their fine motor skills, eye hand coordination, group work and vocational skills.
Our little handicrafts shop offers a variety of products for you to choose and purchase gifts for your employees and loved ones.
Contact us at (04) 3349818 / [email protected] for details.